Upcoming outage - monitoring w3c-translators

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:30:32 +0100
To: "w3c-translators@w3.org" <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Dear all

This is to let you know that I will not be available in the next week and
a half to monitor the w3c-translators@w3.org list. No translation will be
added to the Translations database during that time.

I have been busy with preparation for the upcoming W3C Technical Plenary
and Advisory Committee Meetings week that will take place in the Silicon
Valley all week (2-6 November 2009), and I will attend the meetings.
   http://www.w3.org/2009/11/TPAC/

I return early the following week and I'll resume translations activities
as soon as possible.

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/