Re: Translating Publishing Open Government Data

El 26/10/2009, a las 20:49, Antti Poikola escribió:
> Hi Daniel and others,
>
> That would be good to translate this kind of documents in other
> languages.

Yes, but as Coralie said in a previous message, W3C don't encourage to
translate Working Drafts, because of the unstable nature of this type
of document.

> Actually I was quite surprised that the document was published under
> restrictive copyright and not creative commons.

What kind of CC? Why do you think it's restrictive?

The copyright notice is here:
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ipr-notice#Copyright

I don't believe it's restrictive. It's probably quite like a CC-BY-ND.

-- Josema