Re: CSS resources translation request - Hungarian, Macedonian and Afrikaans

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:20:55 +0200
To: "Agin Dovolani" <agimdovolani@gmail.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: "Bert Bos" <bert@w3.org>

Dear Agim Dovolani

Thanks for writing. Please see below as some of the documents you've
selected are not material for the W3C Translations Database.

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:09:34 +0200, Agin Dovolani <agimdovolani@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I represent a group of independent IT translators. We would like to make
> contribution and translate the following CSS resources:
>
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/Overview.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/figures.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/menus.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/indent.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/alternatives.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/maps.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/scrollbars.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/evenodd.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/target.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/fonts.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/center.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/shadows.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/text-shadow.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/roundshadow.html

You are welcome to proceed with the above mentioned documents, as no
Hungarian, Macedonian and Afrikaans versions exist in the DB.

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=csstricks&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Kindly let us know (by writing to w3c-translators@w3.org) when all the
translations are complete, and give us the links to place in the database.

> http://www.w3.org/Style/Overview.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/members.php3
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/learning.html
> http://www.w3.org/Style/

Bert Bos will be your correspondant for the above mentioned documents.

> We are willing to provide a translation of these pages into Hungarian,
> Macedonian and Afrikaans. Please let us know if it's ok to proceed with
> our
> work.
>
> Best regards,
> Agim Dovolani

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/