Re: Unicorn - Translation in Hungarian (submitted by Zsolt Lauter)

From: Jean-Guilhem Rouel <jean-gui@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:19:27 +0200
To: lauterzsolti@gmail.com
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org
Le 17/10/2009 18:29, Unicorn a écrit :
> New translation in Hungarian
> Submitter: Zsolt Lauter <lauterzsolti@gmail.com>
> Submitter comments:
> I left a few empty text boxes... I don't find the perfect Hungarian expression for "observe" in these contexts. BTW it was hard to find the right translation in some cases because the original English words tells more for (Hungarian) people working in the IT sector than the translated ones -- I tried to find the right way.

Hi,

Thank you very much for this translation. You can test it at
http://qa-dev.w3.org/unicorn/?ucn_lang=hu.
About the word "observer", I decided to remove it from the language
files as several people have asked us what this word meant.
Observer used to mean checker (when the project started, we used
"observer" as a single word for both "validator" and "checker").
"observation" may thus mean "result".

Please feel free to complete the translation
http://qa-dev.w3.org/unicorn/translations?ucn_lang=hu.

Best Regards,
Jean-Gui