Re: Vietnamese Translation Complete

Hello LeAnh,

On Tuesday 13 October 2009, LeAnh Pham wrote:
> Dear Translators,
>
> I have completed the translation into Vietnamese of the
> following document:
>
> Cascading Style Sheets, CSS working group
>
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/members.php3
>
> Các trang mẫu xếp tầng Nhóm công tác CSS
>
> http://www.virtualmlstours.com/Style/CSS/members.html

Very nice. There are no errors, as far as I can see, but there is a
small difference in the style. If that is on purpose, then that is
fine. But it looks like it is accidental. The style rules on lines 58
and 59 are like this:

    ul.memberlist li:before {content: "\002022"}
    ul.memberlist li:first-child:before {}

And in the original they are:

    ul.memberlist li:before {content: " \002022  "}
    ul.memberlist li:first-child:before {content: ""}

The result is that there is more space inside the list in the original
and the bullet before the first item is suppressed. Anyway, I've added
a link to the translation.

Thanks!

Bert