Re: Brazilian Portuguese translation needed

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 01:29:15 +0100, Andre Pestana <andrepestana@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Do you need a Brazilian Portuguese yet?
>
> Cheers,
>
> André Pestana
> andrepestana@yahoo.com

Dear André

Thank you for writing.

We always appreciate new volunteer translators in our community, so you
are very welcome!

If you look in the database, we already have a number of Brazilian
Portuguese translations available:
cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=pt-br&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=any&rec=none&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

We are looking forward to your contribution. We encourage translators to
work on stable documents that have not yet been translated, such as the
W3C Recommendations, Group Notes and outreach documents such as FAQs,
tutorials and articles.

The Translations home page provides many information:
  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/