Re: WCAG2.0 in Portuguese

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 01:04:24 +0100
To: "Jorge Fernandes" <jorge.f@netcabo.pt>, w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: "w3t-wai@w3.org" <w3t-wai@w3.org>

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:24:39 +0100, Jorge Fernandes <jorge.f@netcabo.pt>
wrote:

> Just to inform that we (UMIC - Portuguese Knowledge Society Agency from
> Ministry of Science, Technology & Higher Education) have the intention
> to translate the follow W3C docs:
>
> 1)
> [Draft] How to Meet WCAG 2.0
> A customizable quick reference to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
> 2.0 requirements (success criteria) and techniques
>
> 2)
> Techniques for WCAG 2.0
> Techniques and Failures for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
> W3C Working Draft 03 November 2008
>
> 3)
> Understanding WCAG 2.0
> A guide to understanding and implementing Web Content Accessibility
> Guidelines 2.0
> W3C Working Draft 03 November 2008
>
> 4)
> Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
> W3C Proposed Recommendation 03 November 2008
>
> We will do then the necessary corrections according with the final
> versions.
>
> Regards,
> Jorge Fernandes
> www.acesso.umic.pt

Hello Jorge

Understanding and Techniques  (2 & 3 above) are currently listed in
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/translation#priorities> as "To be completed in 2008
or 2009 (not yet ready for translation):". However, since you indicate "We
will do then the necessary corrections according with the final versions"
it seems you are aware of this.

Please, go ahead. Thanks a lot in advance.

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/