Re: [generator.dontmixhtml] CSS Validator Translation

Hello Łukasz, all.

On 6-Oct-08, at 5:41 AM, you wrote:
> Property:
> generator.dontmixhtml
>
> Text in English:
> Parse Error. Style sheets should not include HTML syntax.
>
> Language:
> pl-PL
>
> Translation:
> Błąd parsowania: Arkusz styli nie powinien zawierać składni HTML.

Thanks a lot for your translations. I just entered them in the system
and they are pushing Polish to a healthy 100%. Most other languages
are now also reaching towards this figure, with a small push needed in
particular for Simplified Chinese (any help on that one welcome!)

http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/translations.html

> Note:
> Hi, I left a comment here:
> http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/01/css_validator_translation.html#c166333
> about
> making these translations. How can I comment on your blog using
> OpenID (like
> guys did on http://www.w3.org/QA/2007/06/
> fixing_the_web_together.html) ?

Our OpenID has been broken for a while indeed, sorry about that.
Please use the "vanilla" comment form for the time being. Thank you!

--
olivier