Re: Finished: translations to Español

Dear Thomas, Paul, and all,

I made a quick review of the first translation listed in Thomas' message (http://es.tz8.de/style-examples-007-alternatives.html)
Here are the still missing accents and other minor errors I've found.

Line 40 Col 21: "podría" for "podria"
Line 40 Col 118: "será" for "sera"
Line 40 Col 221 and Line 61 Col 78: "del" for "de el"
Line 43 Col 10 and
Line 116 Col 68: "y" for "&" (the ampersand character -&- isn't used in spanish)
Line 54 Col 40: "tener" for "tener tener"
Line 56 Col 10: "página" for "pagina"
Line 67 Col 6: "Omití" for "Omiti"
Line 67 Col 77: "podrá" for "podra"
Line 67 Col 91: "más" for "má"
Line 96 Col 19: "vínculos" for "vinculos"
Line 96 Col 51: "automáticamente" for "automaticamente"
Line 113 Col 5: "Temas" for "Tópicos"
Line 117 Col 1: The link pointing to http://es.tz8.de/ wasn't in the original source code. You should put this link in the disclaimer box, or remove it from here.

I'll review the rest of your translations in the next few days.

Best regards,
 Fernando Gutiérrez Ferrerías
 Coordinator of SIDAR's Translators Group
 ferguweb@sidar.org
 http://www.sidar.org