various translations

From: Thomas Ziegler <info@thomas-ziegler.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 20:18:53 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Hello Coralie and team,

I would like to contribute and translate the following documents into a bunch of languages:

"www.w3.org/Style/CSS/" into: turkish,french,espanol,portuguese,tagalog
"www.w3.org/Style/" into: turkish,french,portuguese,tagalog
"www.w3.org/Style/CSS/learning" into:turkish,french,espanol,portuguese,tagalog

Please advise wich of them are still available for translating or either wich are already in progress.

I have a bunch of tech savy 1st class translators available wich are on standby to work on this.
All of them are native speakers in their respective languages and I'm working together with them since several month on
some large translation projects.

Turnaround time I estimate aprox. 2 weeks from the start of the work.

Thanks and best regards,

Thomas Ziegler