Re: Greek Translation of Essential Components of Web Accessibility

Hello Giorgos

You will find the list in the expression of intent for Authorized
translation into Greek of W3C-WAI documents that FORTH-ICS sent to the
w3c-translators mailing-list last year:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2007AprJun/0036

Note that the W3C has yet to finalize the evaluation of the submission of
intent. For future work on WAI documents translation, I advise you pick
out of the list provided by FORTH-ICS. For futre work on translations, you
may find inspiration at http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#docs