RE: Greek Translation of Essential Components of Web Accessibility

Dear Mr Tsiledakis,

The aforementioned document, as well as other documents related to WAI, has
been officially submitted some time ago to w3c-translators list in order to
become Authorized W3C Translation.

This translation is temporarily available (until it becomes Authorized W3C
Translation) at:

http://amea.ktpae.gr//central.aspx?sId=95I257I710I646I387862&olID=489&neID=5
26&neTa=15&ncID=0&neHC=0&tbid=0&lrID=2&oldUIID=aI489I0I95I257I710I0I2&action
ID=load&contID=124

Best regards,

I. Basdekis
FORTH-ICS
Former Coordinator of the Greek W3C Office

Ioannis D. Basdekis

Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas (FORTH)
Institute of Computer Science (ICS)
Human-Computer Interaction Laboratory
Centre for Universal Access and Assistive Technologies

GR-70013, Heraklion, Crete, HELLAS

Tel: +30 - 2810 - 391746
Fax: +30 - 2810 - 391740
email: johnbas@ics.forth.gr