Re: Intend To Translate To Tamil: "Quick Tips To Make Accessible Websites"

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:36:12 +0200, Girish <warnbeep@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:15:04 +0200, Girish Sampath <girish@g-eg.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  Hey Folks,
>>>
>>> I'd like to announce that I intend to translate
>>> http://www.w3.org/WAI/quicktips/Overview.php to Tamil.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> - Girish
>>>

>> Hello Girish
>>
>> I am sorry I couldn't reply before today.
>>
>> Thank you in advance for your translation into Tamil.
>> If you are new to the W3C volunteer translations, I recommend you read
>> the
>> tips at
>>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047.html
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Coralie
>>
>> cf. <
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=none&wai=QuickTips&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit
>> >

> Hi Coralie,
>
> Unfortunately due to time constraints, I don't think I'll be able to do
> this. Could you please delete my earlier announcement?

Hello Girish

I am sorry to hear you will not be able to proceed. I'd like to thank you
for the offer.
So the quicktips page is available again for translation into Tamil.

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/