Re: I would like to help with Translation of http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:12:43 +0200, Jean-Marc Eleves <jmeleves@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear W3 documents translators,
>
> I would like to help with Translation of this document (
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS) into French language.
>
> Sincerely,
> J.M. Eleves
> jmeleves@gmail.com

Bonjour Jean-Marc

Thanks a lot for writing.
You are welcome, please, to proceed with the above, as no French version
is available as of today.

If you are new to the W3C volunteer Translations, please, reads the tips at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047.html

Basically, I'll be looking for a prominent disclaimer indicating that the
document is a translation and that it may contain errors, including the
URI of the original document and indicating that the normative document is
the original English one available on the W3C website.

I'll also check that your markup and CSS are valid. I'll also run the link
checker.

Thanks in advance.

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/