  • From: Helen Westbrook <helen@w3.org>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:22:17 +0100
  • Subject: Re: Vietnamese Translation is Complete
  • To: LeAnh Pham <leanh.pham@hotmail.com>
Hi Manh,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  Your translation of
http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/indent.html
at
http://www.300yards.com/007/indent.html
is perfectly satisfactory.

I have today requested that it be added to the database and linked from
the original document.  I have also forwarded the script to be added to
the database.

Thank you for your work.

Helen