css-validator: Polish translation completed

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:27:32 +0900
To: Marek Bettman <marekb@opera.com>, Tomasz Jamroszczak <tjamroszczak@opera.com>, Tomasz Stawarz <tomssmot@gmail.com>, Andrzej Broniarek <a@ab.waw.pl>
Cc: W3C Translators <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Marek, Tomasz (x2), Andrzej, Gratulacje!

Thank you for your help translating the updates to the CSS validator
in Polish. Thanks to you, the polish translation is now at 100% and
there is no risk of this language being dropped from the next release
of the validator.
http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/translations.html

Credit where credit is due, I would like to add your names to the
thank you list for your translation help. If you would rather not be
listed, or if you would like your name to point to a specific URI or a
mailto:, please contact me in private.

Now crossing fingers that we can complete the Chinese translation
soon, too.

Thanks,
olivier
--