Non-responsibility of W3C translators in validation errors

From: Gabriele Romanato <gabriele.romanato@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:16:03 +0100
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear All,
while I was surfing the W3C TR documents, I noticed that sometimes
occur some validation errors in some technical specifications and in some
working drafts. As translators, we take the documents as they are
and I think that we are not responsible for those errors.
I propose to add a validation certificate to *all* documents that are
eligible to be translated, and, loosely,
to all W3C documents. The URI should check automatically that the document
is valid acccording its own
DTD, without a generic reference to the validator page but with
http://validator.w3.org/check/referer

thanks for your attention
Gabriele Romanato

--