Re: New Ukrainian and Russian Translations

From: Helen Westbrook <helen@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:59:47 +0100 (CET)
To: "nataliya shevshuk" <natalischew@googlemail.com>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org

Hello Nataliya,

Thank you for your offer to translate.  As you already know, the document:
  http://www.w3.org/Amaya/
has already been translated into Russian.  However, you may go ahead and
translate this document into Ukrainian.

Please note, however, that this document is not suitable resource for the
database and as such your translation will not be added.  However, it will
be linked from the original document.

Kind regards,

Helen