Re: Additional Dutch Translations

Dear Saffier,

Thank you for your offer to translate.  You may go ahead and translate the
documents:

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/learning.html
http://www.w3.org/Style/

into Dutch.

Please note, however, that these documents are not suitable resource for
the translations database.  Your translations will not therefore be
included in the database but they will be linked from the original
documents.

Best regards

Helen Westbrook