Re: Planning W3C DOM Translations

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 17:06:06 +0100, Gabriele Romanato
<gabriele.romanato@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
> in a couple of months I should start with a series of traslations into
> italian of the W3C DOM specs, in this order:
>
> 1. DOM 3

Ciao Gabriele,

the DOM 3 specs are still somewhat unstable, so I would not rush to
translate them unless you are then going to update the translations with
the final versions.

On the other hand if you are going to do so, that would be great. As an
additional resource I may be able to help (I speak pretty poor italian,
but great english, and I am chair of the working group producing DOM 3
specs so I can ask for as answer to questions about anything that might be
unclear - and those questions might help us clarify parts of teh spec that
are not well explained).

cheers

Chaals