Available: German translations of "HTML, XHTML, XML and Control Codes"

From: Jens Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:03:01 +0200
To: "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Jens Meiert <jens@meiert.com> wrote:
> * FAQ: HTML, XHTML, XML and Control Codes
>  http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-controls

The German version of this document is now available, see attached
file <qa-controls.de.php>. Also, similar to former W3C translations, a
"mirror" version is available at
<http://meiert.com/de/w3/International/questions/qa-controls/>.

I noticed two issues in the original document that have been fixed in
the translation:

* "XML 1.1 (which is still in Candidate Recommendation stage)": XML
1.1 reached Recommendation status in 2006 (thus I skipped the part in
parentheses).
* "discovered when the data is treated by some application as a
control and not the erroneous character": Correct me if I'm wrong, but
this seems to be meant the other way around.

Cheers,
 Jens.

--
Jens Meiert