Fwd: Re: Romanian translation of "Essential Components of Web Accessibility"

From: "Coralie Mercier" <coralie@w3.org>
To: "Adrian Ciocalau" <adrianciocalau@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Romanian translation of "Essential Components of Web
Accessibility"
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 21:55:33 +0200

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:42:20 +0200, Adrian Ciocalau
<adrianciocalau@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Coralie,
> Thanks for your appreciation. I found another page not being translated
> in romanian so I would like to start working on translation for this
> page:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/impl/expanded
> May I start working on this?
> Adrian.

Hello Adrian

Yes, you may, as the document is listed in the WAI list
    http://www.w3.org/WAI/translation.html#priorities

Note the further instruction:

[[
      * Implementation Plan for Web Accessibility
            o status: stable
            o http://www.w3.org/WAI/impl/
            o translations of Implementation Planning for Web Accessibility
            o Note that the link above is to the "expanded" version of the
document. A translation of this expanded document need not include
"[outline]" under the <h1>, nor "To return to the outline version of this
page, select "outline" here or above" in the Introduction section.
]]

And no Romanian version exists.
cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=none&wai=expanded&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Thanks in advance.

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/