Re: Subj: RU translation of http://www.w3.org/2002/03/csslayout-howto Was: Request for translation of http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/Style ?

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 14:39:39 +0200, Alexey <mainpart@211.ru> wrote:

> Thank you in advice, Coralie.
> Next time i'll check the document by title. By the way, next time has
> come
> :)
>
> I've found that "Tableless Layout HOWTO"
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03/csslayout-howto do not have RU translation so i
> did one.
> Please check it at http://www.expir.ru/w3c/csslayout-howto.htm
>
> Regards, Alex.

Hello Alex

It appears the disclaimer is missing.
Please, read http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate
What is missing from the translation is:

[[
Prominently disclose in the target language the following 3 items:

    1. the original URL, the status of the document, and its original
copyright notice.
    2. that the normative version of the specification is the English
version found at the W3C site.
    3. that the translated document may contain errors from the translation.
]]

Thanks a lot in advance.
Best,

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/