Re: Spanish Translation of "http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/w3c-process"

Hello

The home of the translations is the Translations database.
The purpose of the "Priorities for Translating WAI Documents" section is
only to guide people when they are selecting resources to translate, not
to replicate links to available translations. However, on the same page
the reader will find how to reach the Translations homepage.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR