Re: Spanish Translation of "http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/w3c-process"

Dear Coralie,

I have completed the translation of 'How WAI Develops Accessibility Guidelines through the W3C Process: Milestones and Opportunities to Contribute' document
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/w3c-process.php <http://www.w3.org/Consortium/>) into Spanish (http://www.bitandbit.com.ar/W3/w3c-process.htm <http://www.inverudio.com/w3c/Consortium/about-w3c.html>).

Regards,

Roger Perez

http://www.bitandbit.com.ar