Coralie back in w3c-translators@w3.org monitoring

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 11:22:29 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: "Helen Westbrook" <helen.westbrook@ercim.org>

Dear W3C volunteer translators

Hello again!

I'm back at work and I will be in full throttle in a few days as I have a
bit to catch up on, at first.
I am sure you understand and I thank you in advance for your patience.
I will devote a given day or time in the week to handle the bulk of what's
going on on w3c-translators@w3.org and I hope this will work with
everybody.

I join the ones of you who thanked Helen for filling in. Thanks, Helen!

No need to contact Helen personally anymore. Please send your messages to
w3c-translators@w3.org or to me (mailto:coralie@w3.org).

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/