Re: New German Translation

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 23:29:39 +0200, mark goeder
<markgoeder@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In reference to the information made available for translators at your
> site
> we would like to offer our services in translating
> http://www.w3.org/Style/customdtd into German
>
> As soon as the translation is completed we will inform you and send you
> the
> link for you to inspect. We have read the FAQ sheet and are fully aware
> that
>
> our work is voluntary.
>

> Kindest Regards
>
> Mark Goeder-Tarant
> http://www.reviewadomain.com

Thanks Mark

Yes, go ahead. No German translation of the document exists as of yet, and
no other expressed their intention to translate it.
Note that the document is not yet present in the database, but it will
soon appear there.

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/