Re: CSS Validation service translations

Hi Alexey,

On Aug 14, 2007, at 02:09 , Alexey Beshenov wrote:
> How a new language could be added to CSS Validation service?
> Namely, I want to
> do Russian translation.

Great to hear about your interest in translating the validator!

We have a "translation kit" with all the documents which need
translating so that we can put a new translation online. However,
these past few weeks we have been reorganizing the code to use a more
manageable templating and localization engine, and it may take us a
little longer to fix everything, would you mind waiting a bit before
I can send you the documents to translate?

Thanks
--
olivier