Re: The Turkish translation of "XSL Transformations (XSLT) Version 1.0" is now complete

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:09:30 +0200, Nilgün Belma Bugüner
<nilgun@belgeler.gen.tr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The Turkish translation of "XSL Transformations (XSLT) Version 1.0"
> is now complete, and can be reached at
> http://belgeler.org/recs/xslt/ .
>
> The related XML document is available at
> http://belgeler.org/recs/xslt/xml/ .
>
> Best Regards,
> Nilgün Belma Bugüner

Dear Nilgün Belma Bugüner

Thank you for your work.

Can you let me know if you have included a disclaimer in your translation?
If not, can you include it, please?

Section "5.6 Can I translate one of your specifications into another
language?" of the Intellectual Rights FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate) states in
part number 2:
[[
    2. Prominently disclose in the target language the following 3 items:
          1. the original URL, the status of the document, and its original
copyright notice.
          2. that the normative version of the specification is the English
version found at the W3C site.
          3. that the translated document may contain errors from the
translation.
]]

If you have to edit your document, would you, please, be so kind so as to
leave the English copyright statement untranslated, as in the original
document?

Please let me know so that I may proceed with the request for inclusion in
the database.

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
       Office: 90 route de la Roquette - #30 - 06250 Mougins - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/