Re: Intent for authorized translation of XML 1.1 Second Edition to Hungarian

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:55:33 +0200, dekan@inf.unideb.hu
<dekan@inf.unideb.hu> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Nowadays in the world of Web developers, usage and knowledge of the
> XML-family
> is essential. To help Hungarian Web developers, informatics students and
> other
> interested people, translation of XML 1.1 to Hungarian has been
> undertaken at
> the Faculty of Informatics, University of Debrecen.
>
> Now, cooperated with the Hungarian W3C Office and other Hungarian
> stakeholder
> institutes, we would like to make authorized translation of XML 1.1
> Second
> Edition. The entire translation procedure will fully comply with the
> Policy for
> Authorized W3C Translations.
>
> First, we would like to notify You of our intention for translation of
> Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.1 (Second Edition) Recommendation
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/xml11)
> to Hungarian with the following stakeholders.

[...]

> Waiting for your response,
>
> Best regards,
>
> Prof. Dr. Attila Pethő
> Dean
> Faculty of Informatics, University of Debrecen
> H-4010 Debrecen, Egyetem tér 1.
> Hungary
> pethoe@inf.unideb.hu

Dear all

W3C wishes to acknowledge the LTO's submission of intent to develop an
Authorized Translation of Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.1 (Second
Edition) cf. <http://www.w3.org/TR/xml11>

We have reviewed the request and the list of stakeholder organizations
identified in the original message, cf.
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2007AprJun/0074>.

Please, proceed with the preparation of a Candidate Authorized Translation.

We have created a mailing-list (and a public archive):
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-auth-trans-hu/

In order to subscribe, simply send e-mail to
mailto:public-auth-trans-hu-request@w3.org?subject=subscribe .

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
       Office: 90 route de la Roquette - #30 - 06250 Mougins - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/