Re: I am planning to translate XSLT 1.0 and XPath 1.0 into Turkish

Hi,

I was not looking for feedback on the quality/accuracy of the translation.
I was looking for feedback on the format of document as a translation of
W3C document. But, it's no more needed. See
http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Lists/OverviewRecsLang.html#tr

Best regards,
Nilgün Belma Bugüner

04 Haz 2007 Pts 18:04 sularında, CE Whitehead şunları yazmıştı: