Re: Plan to translate W3C Semantic Web Frequently Asked Questions

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 15:57:38 -0600
To: collin@w3china.org, w3c-translators@w3.org

On Fri, 04 May 2007 08:59:46 -0600, Collin Hsu <collin@w3china.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We're planning to translate W3C Semantic Web Frequently Asked Questions
> into
> Simplified Chinese.  This translation activity will be carried out under
> W3China Open Translation Project (www.transwiki.org).  We hope to see the
> translation available soon ;-)
>
> Sincerely,
> Collin
> W3China

Dear Collin

Thank you so much for volunteering. Please, go ahead.
I have let the Technology and Society W3C team know and they are happy
that you are working on this.

Thanks in advance.

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G530 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA
T:+1.617.324.8320 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/