Japanese translation of "Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.1 (Second Edition)" is now available

From: Hiroaki Hasegawa <w4ard@s26.xrea.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:41:14 +0900
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Dear w3c-translators,

I am done with a Japanese translation of "Extensible Markup Language (XML)
1.1 (Second Edition)" and published it at:
  http://w4ard.s26.xrea.com/translation/W3C/REC-xml11-20060816

Please inform me if there is some inappropriate thing. In particular, if the
presence of an advertisement banner image which has "alt" attribute with the
value "xreaad" is undesirable, I will manage to get rid of it. (It is a
mandatory advertisement for the free web-hosting service but a little money
could remove it.)

Sincerely,
Hiroaki Hasegawa