Re: volunteer translator

Dear Elisa,

It is of course your prerogative to choose the document you may want to
translate. However, do you think this is really the best choice? HTML3.2
is indeed a very old recommendation; it has been superseded by HTML 4.01
which does have an Italian translation[1] thanks to Michele Diodati. Is
there any specific reason (eg, historical) why you have chosen this very
document?

As for the general conditions, please look at the text and the
references on the Translation's home page[2]. To be honest, there is not
much more to it than what is there, unless you have very specific
questions...

Thanks for your volunteering

Sincerely

Ivan

[1] http://www.diodati.org/w3c/html401/cover.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices