RE: German Translation Announcement: "Localization vs. Internationalization"

Hello Jens,

Please see the instructions for translating Internationalization Activity
pages at http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation

I have no objection to you going ahead, if you follow those, but I would ask
you to first provide German translations for the text at
http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation-text since this will be
our first German translation.

Note that we prefer to publish translations of these articles on the W3C
site, so that we can do language based content negotiation.

Best regards,
Richard.

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead