Re: Translation

First of all, than you for your mail.

I am not sure what you mean by 'participate'. If you want to translate the document then,
please, go ahead! If you are looking for partners for the project, you should explicitly
say so...

Based on your signature, I expect that the target language would be Spanish, but you do
not say it:-). Actually, I am not sure whether it would be Spanish or some variant thereof
for Latin America (I know that we make a distinction between Portuguese and Brazilian
Portuguese on our site on request from our Brazilian translators...). If so, it is good if
you clearly state it, too.

Thanks in advance for your contribution!

Ivan