Re: beginning italian translation

Oops...

it seems that we have a real race condition here (the first time I have seen something
like that!): you and Pasquale Popolizio have announced the intent for the translation of
the same document almost at the same time. Pasquale's mail[1] came in at 20:42 on Sunday,
yours came in at 20:56 on the same day! Formally, Pasquale have beaten you by 14 minutes...:-)

Let us try to avoid having two translations of the same recommendation. Would it be
possible for you two to work together on this? That might speed up the time for
translation, reduce your work, so it looks like a gain for all...

Ivan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2005JanMar/0105.html

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices