Re: Starting Translation of "Accessibility Features of SVG" into Italian

Ciao Luca,

If you like, I am happy to explain anything that isn't clear in that
document, and to review the translation (my italian isn't that great, but
it is not so terrible either :-).

It would be nice to find time to update the note actually.

Anyway, feel free to contact me at any time

Cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                 Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org