Re: QA Quality Tips for Webmasters

PB wrote:
> Happy New Year to everyone !

Thanks :-) Happy New Year to you too Patrick!

> I would like to translate "Quality Tips for Webmasters"
> located at : http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/
> into French.

You may want to subscribe to the French translators mailing-list as
well. Archives and subscription information are available at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators-fr/

> I can only start in a two week time but do not want to prevent anyone
> who is willing to do so before.
>
> Subsidiary questions : are there any special requirements for these
> translations ? Are the files stored on the W3 server ?

The requirements can be found at
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate

As far as I know, translations are not hosted on the W3C servers. See
http://w3.org/2003/03/Translations/OverviewLang.html#fr

François Palaci

--
http://palaci.fr