Re: Available: German translation of "Accessibility Features of CSS"

Hallo Jens,

I'm the translator into spanish for this W3C Note.
My translation is available at
http://ferguweb.tx.com.ru/w3/CSS-access.htm

Since the html and css codes are valid, I guess the
issues you are referring to are related to the
note's content. Could you, please, send me the
details about those major mistakes and typos?

Thanks and best regards,

 _ _ _ _ _             _ _ _  u
/_ _ _ _ _/\ e       /_ _ _ /\ t
\  _ _ _ _\/  r     /    _ _\/  i
 \ \ \_ _      n    \  /\     _  é
  \ \/_ _/\     a    \ \ \   /_/\ r
   \  _ _\/      n    \ \ \ _\ \ \ r
    \ \ \         d    \ \/_ /  \ \ e
     \_\/          o    \_ _ _/\_\/  z

 --- Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com> escribió:

> Dear W3C, dear translators,
>

> the German translation of "Accessibility Features of
> CSS" [1] now is
> available at
>
>     "Accessibility-Eigenschaften von CSS"
>     http://meiert.com/de/w3/TR/css-access/
>
> I'm looking forward to any comments, remarks, and of
> course to linking on
> the part of the W3C (thank you, Ivan).
>
> Please note that the original note includes two
> major mistakes as well as
> several typos I'll communicate separately (I already
> informed Judy and Ian
> about them); they are fixed in the German
> translation, of course. Other
> translators of this document may ask for details
> concerning the major issues
> by contacting me separately.
>

> All the best,
>  Jens.