What does your user agent claim to support? (html version) in Spanish - Completed

Hello all,

I've completed the spanish translation for the following document:
- English title:	What does your user agent claim to support?
- English URL: 	http://www.w3.org/2003/02/06-dom-support.html

it's available here:
- Spanish title:	¿Qué afirma soportar su agente de usuario?
- Spanish URL: 	http://ferguweb.tx.com.ru/w3/06-dom-support.html

The document has an associated javascript file that does the
changes in the document. I've also translated it, but only for
the visible effects it has on the page, that's: I changed the
word "supported" [en] by "soportado" [es] and I kept intact all
the comments in english language.

By the way if someone want to translate this document to other
language I must warn you that content inside <span> elements
marked with class='feature' SHOULD NOT BE TRANSLATED , otherwise
the document won't work properly.
(e.g.

	should not be translated to

I emailed Phil -the author- asking him to include a "comment for
translators" in the source of the page.

Regards,