Request for help with i18n phrases (esp. Thai)

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:22:40 -0000
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>

I need a couple of phrases I could use as examples in presentations etc. and on my business card.

I'd like to have them in any kind of non-Latin script (see what I have already [1]), but am particularly keen to get a Thai translation at the moment.  Can anyone help?

The phrases are:

"Internationalization Activity, W3C"

"Making the World Wide Web really world-wide." (or close paraphrase)

"Leading the Web to it's full potential..." [this is a lower priority than the previous two]

Thanks.

RI

[1] http://people.w3.org/rishida/articles/phrases

Richard Ishida