Re: Translation of WSDL tenhnical note to russian

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:57:14 +0200
To: Jevgeni Holodkov <jevgeni.holodkov@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
Well... on the translation page[1]

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/

we try to suggest the types of document that, in our view, really make sense to be
translated. The document you are referring to is not a group note, but rather a past
submission to the wsdl work. The WSDL work will lead to a recommedation at some point, and
from our point of view we would prefer you'd concentrate on that document when it comes
out than on this.

I hope you understand that

Ivan Herman

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices