Japanese Translation of "W3C Copyright Notices"

From: yoshinaga <yoshinaga@kyyn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 01:32:39 +0900
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Dear W3C Members,

Hello, My name is K-Yoshinaga. I am a Japanese.

I am interested in the technology of World Wide Web.

Mainly for studying it, I am going to translate some of W3C specifications
into Japanese, and to publish from my site.

So, I translated the following W3C copyright notices into Japanese, in order
to understand the copyright of W3C first.

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/ipr-notice-20021231
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-documents-20021231
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-software-20021231

Now, I put the translated document to following URI.

http://www.kyyn.com/W3C/Legal/ipr-notice-20021231.html
http://www.kyyn.com/W3C/Legal/copyright-documents-20021231.html
http://www.kyyn.com/W3C/Legal/copyright-software-20021231.html

I want to publish these documents to Japanese people from my site.

Since I do not know whether those documents are the subsets of "Technical
Report", I request the permission to publish here.

I would appreciate your response.

Best Regards,

--
K.Yoshinaga