My plan for Japanese translation of some W3C documents

From: MAKI Kazuhiko <kazmacky@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 20:41:51 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

To W3C Members

Hello, my name is MAKI Kazuhiko.
I'm a sutudent of Kyoto University, Japan.

Recently, I privately translated the following two documents
by W3C into Japanese:

1. http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/noClickHere
2. http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/

...and I'm planning to put them on my website and
open them to the public.
So I inform you of my plan as such.

I'll comply with all you require at your document below:

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate

When my translation is put on the web, their URL will be:

1. http://kazmacky.cool.ne.jp/www/translate/here.html
2. http://kazmacky.cool.ne.jp/www/translate/raggett.html

They are not on the web yet,
but I'm going to put them in this March.
When I put them on my site, I'll inform you again.

Thank you for reading my not-good English.

--
MAKI Kazuhiko
mailto:kazmacky@fancy.ocn.ne.jp