Would like to translate Some Recommendations into Hebrew

From: XT De-Ville <xtdevil@netvision.net.il>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:05:09 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hi

I'm Zvika from Israel.

I was curious about a localized version for some HTML, XHTML & CSS
references, and when I couldn't find it, I was disappointed.

I've noticed that only short and mainly XML related documents were translated
into Hebrew, and I need to know if someone is already translating the BIG stuff.

If no one started such a project, I would like to try it, and maintain a local
website holding the on-going translations. I have a co.il domain I can put
the progressive content on, including other WWW dev related stuff.

How do I start,
and what format do you guys at W3 organization need the translated content
to be, in order to include it in your RDF data and on your WWW ?

I have a week to get your answer, after that I'm on a leave for 3 weeks,
so please hurry with some answer if you can :)

Happy day
Zvika