Re: Boalt Hall Admissions Request

From: yeheskelgurevich ezequielmartingurevich <ilmquantumcomputer@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:04:44 -0800 (PST)
To: admissions@law.berkeley.edu
Cc: licensing@att.com, carmen.deville@alvarion.com, rjwright1@lucent.com, corporate-sales@alvarion.com, att@equiserve.com, attir@att.com, execoffice@lucent.com, lucentir@lucent.com, dafna.gruber@alvarion.com, psettles@lucent.com, mprovost@lucent.com, williamprice@lucent.com, fbriamonte@lucent.com, dshan@lucent.com, boutell@netcom.com, info@www2003.org, web-human@w3.org, w3c-translators@w3.org, jskalko@lucent.com, rteplitsky@lucent.com, rzardetto@lucent.com, kchen@lucent.com, sales-north.america@alvarion.com, rc@research.att.com, mhoppe@research.att.com, rdd@research.att.com, albert@research.att.com, crk@research.att.com, optics@research.att.com, webmaster@nec-labs.com, info@scr.siemens.com, contact@rii.ricoh.com, tech@ricohdms.com, ews@us.ibm.com, ibm-direct@eg.ibm.com, sds@cs.utexas.edu, webmaster@hpl.hp.com, dave_berman@hp.com, web@fxpal.com, www-admin@fujixerox.co.jp, info@parc.com, media-relations@parc.com, Opto@cel.com, crc@novell.com, directa_us@oracle.com, direct_ar@oracle.com, direct_cl@oracle.com, contato_br@oracle.com, sair@saudinf.com, contact@ports.gov.sa, info@SaudiUSRelations.org, partners@menafn.com, info@foga05.org, webmaster@linux.org, investor@sgi.com, cainfo@ca.com, support@intel.com, trade@industry.org.il, earth@columbia.edu, intelcapital@intel.com, webmaster@china.org.cn, pprb@police.gov.hk, takeo.tamagawa@oracle.com, miki.tochio@oracle.com, contact@fifa.org, msft@microsoft.com, msft@melloninvestor.com, fnartes@fnartes.gov.ar, WEBMASTER@PRESIDENCIA.GOV.AR, info@mininterior.gov.ar, web@cancilleria.gov.ar, info@hipotecario.com.ar, Webmaster@mecon.gov.ar, info@puertomadero.com, info@nordelta.com, info@agn.org, office@consultatiobp.hu, office@consultatio.at, info@mab.com, webmaster@labs.fujitsu.com, webmaster@fla.fujitsu.com, info@bfi.org, office@michaelwilford.com, info@keyforfrance.com, office@fdin.de, ny-office@fdin.de, chcg-office@fdin.de, info@greaterzuricharea.ch, consultancy@anglogermantrade.com, briefings@anglogermantrade.com, spaininvest@puigdoure.com, buzon.oficial@ankara.ofcomes.mcx.es

admissions@law.berkeley.edu wrote:Thank you for your interest in Boalt Hall. We will attempt to respond as quickly as possible if you posed a specific admission question. Please note that we delete application requests made by email, and that we do not open email attachments. You may request a Boalt Hall Catalog and application to be sent to you via regular mail at http://www.law.berkeley.edu/prospectives/admissions/requestcatalog.html

The Boalt Hall website contains substantial information about the School. Click on www.law.berkeley.edu to:
- Get general information about the admissions process and our requirements.
- Download J.D application forms. (http://www.law.berkeley.edu/prospectives/admissions/jdinstructions.html)
- Learn where a Boalt Hall representative will recruit this fall and see the schedule of free applicant information sessions held at the School, September-December.
(http://www.law.berkeley.edu/prospectives/admissions/recruitevents.html)
- Access the search engine to contact Boalt alumni around the country.
(http://www.law.berkeley.edu/perl-bin/alumni.pl)

The deadline to apply for first-year J.D. admission is February 1. We regret that our application volume makes it impractical to provide individual application status checks via email.

Note to Transfer and Third-Year Special Status Applicants:
The advanced standing application period is April 1-July 1.

Note to Graduate Law (LL.M., J.S.D. and Visiting Scholar) Applicants: Boalt Hall has a separate admissions office and different application procedures and forms for admission to these programs. If you have any questions, please resend your email to: llm@law.berkeley.edu

You may request an application for the LL.M./J.S.D. program here: http://www.law.berkeley.edu/prospectives/admissions/requestcatalog_llm.html

General information about the graduate law programs is at:
http://www.law.berkeley.edu/prospectives/admissions/advdegree.html

Thank you for your interest in Boalt Hall. Please feel free to reach us directly at:

Law School Admissions Office
5 Boalt Hall
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-7200