finished dutch translation of "XForms for HTML Authors"

From: holke <holke@home.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:47:02 +0100
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Hi All,

I finished the dutch translation of "XForms for HTML Authors"

It can be found at
http://members.home.nl/holke/w3c/XForms-voor-HTML-Programmeurs/XForms-voor-H
TML-Programmeurs.htm

During the translation I found a few imperfections in the TOC of the
original document:

1. Reset chapter is in the TOC below the Buttons chapter, but above the
Buttons chapter in the text. (In the translation I took the text order as
leading and changed the TOC order)
2. "Getting Initial Values from elswhere" link does not work because the
corresponding id has an extra "*" (In the translation I changed the id)

Greetings

Holke F. Visser