Infoset SE and Namespaces 1.1 into German

From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@duckflight.de>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 12:29:03 +0100
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Hello,

within the next days I start the German translation of Namespaces 1.1
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xml-names11-20040204/
and Infoset Second Edition
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xml-infoset-20040204/ .

If there are any diff-marked versions available, I would be
appreciated to get one. That would make work much easier.

This is also a request to generally provide a diff-marked version for
updated specifications. Hereby I refer to the part in any spec, where
it is pointed out, that the goal of W3C is, to promote the widespread
deployment. Easier translations --> more translations --> wider
deployment?!

I know, that any editor will let the dogs out to get after me,
because it means 'a bit' more work, but ... :-)

Happy working
Stefan

--
Stefan Schumacher
Oesterberg 20                                  +49 172 2718968