Chinese Translation of XSL Transformations is starting

From: Y.Davidson Liang <liangy@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:00:09 -0000
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Dear all,

I will start to translate XSL Transformations (XSLT) Version 1.0 into
Chinese.

The original recommendation can be found at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xslt-19991116

Name: XSL Transformation (XSLT) Version 1.0

Issue date: 16 November 1999

Editor: James Clark jjc@jclark.com

If allowed, I will devote myself into the translations. When finishing it, I
will publish this translation as soon as possible so that I can get more
warm-hearted instructions and suggestions. During the translation, I might
meet some technical questions and will mail the thread in this mailing-list,
wishing to get your helps!

With respect,

Davidson Liang

liangy@cs.man.ac.uk